Wednesday, July 21, 2010

New Life, New Bags – Designer Replica Bags

Life isn’t always what it seems to be, and it’s not always what you plan it to be. Things happen in life when we leastexpect it. Not more than a couple of years ago, my life has turned upside down with just a blink of an eye. Storm attacked us, leaving me with nothing but the clothes I was wearing that day. Not too long agoit isn’t too long since I lost my job. It was unexpected. I have everything but then, it was all gone in seconds.

I collect fashion bags and spend most of my money on it. I even had numerous debts in credit cards just to pay for expensive designer bags. designer bags are my treasure, until that nightmare happens. It took me several months before I could regained all the possessions that I have lost. With all the debts, I wasn’t easy to bring everything back to normal. After I got a new home and stuffs, I still cannot live without precious bags in my possession – genuine designer bags to be exact. But everything was spent in for new home and I can’t spend more until I get a regular job.

I was browsing some blogs when I saw replica bags, then I just to give it a try. before I was hesitant, owning the original designer bags before, I always want to have original bags. But expenses matters a lot to me now, I don’t want to give away all my savings with just 1 designer bag . Why pay more if you can own replica without spending out of budget? Nowadays, buying those cheap handbags, I almost replaced all my collections that has been lost.

Now I’ve realized a lot in savings and wise spending . After few months, It looked like I almost didn’t loose a single original designer bags I collect before. I discovered that it isn’t impossible to own a designer’s bag because you can order low-cost designer replica handbags and at the same time save more. That’s what you call smart spending!

No comments:

Post a Comment